Thursday, January 05, 2006

If I ever go pubilc with this thing.....

Okay so technically it is public. It's out there for people to read, it's just I haven't really told anybody yet. So if someone does end up reading this: I'm not as crazy as I seem and I'd really like to know how you found this. My update rate is now to a point where I think I'll start to let the word out.

Aside from that.

Life continues in it's usual way, only with more clouds than usual. I don't know how many of you live in the upper midwest, but how about that lack of sun? We are blessed to have very mild temps, but the daily overcast is getting to me.

Serenity-
So remind me again why I was supposed to like this? Yeah sure, it's got eveything my domgraphic should like, except what is it? You can create the most complicated political conspiracy or the most surprising plot twist you want. But there is something that just seems to be missing. I know, how about some more Bradbury type plots. Eternal Sunshine and Vanilla Sky are a great examples of how sci fi doesn't have to be in a galaxy far far away to be great.
Maybe that's it. I don't buy the whole space ship thing. There also seems to be this stupid thing about bandits with a heart of gold thing going around. I gotta think about that one some more

Til then,

No comments: