Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Family Roots

Okay so I've been a little bored recently. So I decided to toy around with the Lake family history. I've only been at this for a week or so but already I've found some new info and now I have even more questions. So many interesting events that explain the reputation of various family members. Good stuff.
You know those dreams that you wake up from and you feel more drained that when you went to bed? I've been getting those ALOT over the last few weeks. I wish I could just tell my brain to stop doing the school day dreams. I've found myself in just about every school I've ever attended all involving stressful situations. It kinda sucks. Lay off!!!
Other than that life's been like the weather, cloudy, a little rainy, but at least it's warm.

No comments: