Tuesday, February 14, 2006

That was random...

I have no idea what I'm about to write about... I just wanna write and go with it.

I have a Lan Party coming up soon. Looking forward to it. I finnaly get to put YAGI in action. For those who don't know Yagi is my trusty Gaming computer. I've already written the specs elseware on this site so I won't do it again. Oh yeah I've finally upgrading to 1 GB RAM PC2700

I think people should build their own computer at least once in their lives. It's really is alot of fun. It's kinda like a car only it's cheaper and not nearly as messy. Plus, there is ALWAYS something to upgrade, so the project never really ends. Next up is that SATA HD. After that I may just need to start all over with a new MoBo and Proc. In hindsight, going with Socket 758 was a bad decision, the best processor I can get for it is a AMD 64 3700, I think.

PCI-E would be decent to have as well. Then again with that Yagi wouldn't be Yagi anymore. It would be, uh, Usagi? That would work.

Agh, whatever that's about a year down the road anyway.

No comments: