Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What is this regular blogging!?

Work Stuff:
Today was really great. I was able to edit 2 shows, both were "roll-thrus" (No errors, love it when I do that). I had a fire to put out half way across the country, and it worked. I had some graphics work to do. And finnally I was able to teach my co-worker how to do closed captioning. Everything was great until we tried to get the captioning on the tape. His computer woudn't do it correctly and the fix added an hour and a half to the process! I did get a little angry. It keeps me humble. Anger is a funny thing. Just when I think I've delt with, it something comes along to test it. I'm still impaitient, I'm just better at hiding it now :) Will I ever grow up?

Check out Ushpizin!!!! It's a really good movie. Just be willing to read subtitles!

No comments: