Monday, March 19, 2007

NORMAL...

Before I go on with this rant I need to take a sec for a "Music Moment"
MUTE MATH!!!
Check this band out. For those who remember they used to a Christian band called "Earthsuit".
After 6 years they have come back. The sound is certainly unique, here's the comparison I've come up with.
Imagine BT, with a little Radiohead, some of dcTalk's pop sound, and a little Sting.
worth the download on iTunes...

This morning was wonderful.... Who knew that waking up @ 5:45am would feel so good. Recently, I've been trying to stay up later and wake up later. It doesn't do it for me. I find myself feeling more tired when I wake up. I tend to sleep till 7:00 or 7:30, and I feel even more tired even though I've slept longer. Then there is the added bonus of the 6:00am workout. For me, there is nothing like a 1/2 hour on the eliptical in the morning to get me going. The bad news is in order to pull this schedule off I get VERY cranky @ 10:30 pm or so, a state I've called pumpkin. I don't mind it all that much, but those around me can clearly tell the difference. So, hopefully I can get back into this routine, it fits my life a little better :) I hope to add some lifting again, once my first set of cardio/endurance goals have been met. That will happen in two weeks. Heh heh, lifting for endurance, I love that part. I want to bike around Milwaukee again.

end random rant.

No comments: