Friday, June 09, 2006

Yes another week...

That's it another work week is in the can. It's been a crazy one, but I hope things get back to normal next week. I feel like I've been walking on eggshels for the last two weeks. Between moving and work drama I'm craving a little stabilty to return. Sadly though I have some new drama on the horizon reguarding my car, Kitsune. It's been leaking coolant recently and I've been reluctant to take it in to get looked at. This could be really really bad news.
I will be making a run to Ikea tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to that! I'll be getting a TV stand a coffee table and possibly a large floor rug for the living room.
As for video projects, I'll be completeing the photo sequence project for Ridgewood tonight, and that will give me the time I need to start working on Tood & Julie's Wedding project seriously. YAY! I can't wait to finish that one. After that project comes the next flanelboard project! Double YAY!

No comments: