Friday, October 27, 2006

I'll post "Big Duck" this evening...

So here I am doing the work of 3 today... fortunately I have the time. As for Big Duck, that's the photoshop project I was goofing off with last night. I needed something to practice pen tool selections and I found the photos from the lake earlier this summer. I was thinking of making "Lindy-zilla" but that would just be mean... although very funny. Maybe I will do that one :)

Anyway, crazy week, stressful at times, but this is nothing compared to what is coming in the next week. The much talked about HUGE project hits next week. I'm a little worried about how it going to fit in the busy week, but I'm certain it will work within the time given. and a little outside the time given. Needless to say I probably won't be posting much.

No comments: