Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ah life is normal again... well kind of.

So here's the deal, that huge ass project from last week is over and I couldn't be happier. I'm proud of the work and one of these days I may just post the thing... and if your up for watching 5 and a half minutes of cooperate presentation you may finally may get to see what I love to do.

As for other stuff. I feel the need for a IKEA run in the near future...I need chairs...and some bedroom stuff. More on that later. Life is good, I slacked a little this week, but that's fine. But I need to clean up some more stuff. My apartment is STILL a little messy from last week. Ugh, it may be time to deep clean the bathroom too. I need a longer weekend. Maybe take a day off. I haven't done that for a LONG, LONG time.

and oh why not...

FAVE MUSIC POST!!!
Not much has changed

JARS OF CLAY
-Redemption Songs
-Jars of Clay
-The Eleventh Hour

DIERKS BENTLEY
-Long Trip Alone

ABOVE AND BEYOND
-Tri-state

OH BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU?

CHRIS THILE
-How to Grow a Woman From the Ground
-Not All Who Wander Are Lost
-Deceiver

GAELIC STORM
-Bring Yer Wellies
-Special Reserve

DEEP DISH
-George is On

RANDOM TRACKS
My Doorbell - The White Stripes
Josh Turner- Long Black Train
Santa Fe- RENT Motion Picture Sndtrk
Eleven- Bleach
Montgomery Gentry- My Town & Hillbilly Shoes
Herbert- The Audience
Fidelity- Regina Spektor
Bullet- Mat Kerney
Sarala- Caedmon's Call
The International Friendship Song- Animaniacs

Oh man, this list could go forever.

See ya'll round

No comments: