Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Quiet Change

I feel I'm loosing ambition. Projects that used to get me excited, are just causing me to yawn. I'm not jumping at opportunities like I used to. It's it a case of "a little bit older, a little more wise" or is it there is something wrong with me? I want to strike out and do something new, but what comes after where I am now is the area of true design and film-style visual effects. Areas I never really intended to go. In all honesty I never thought I'd get this far. So what now? I need to find a new passion in this huge Vis Comm field. I can't say I love it all anymore. I need to choose something soon. That's the big goal now... I need to find a new passion within my field.

I've just felt so aimless recently, I give into the status quo, so easily, I'm feeling very very lazy. Have I really let things beat me up this bad? To the point where I throw ideas out because they are not able to be productized? Am I jaded? Am I disbelieving of whether things will get better? Where is the line between realism and pessimism? All I know is that I can't give up. I've seen how far I've fallen, I need to get back

No comments: