Monday, December 12, 2005

12/12/05

The Chronicles of Narnia
Oh wow, this movie has been well worth the wait. Andrew Adamson as managed to create the perfect representation of one of the great fantasies of all time. Go see it if you can, and again. I know I will. I wish Father Christmas would give me a big sword!

Iraqi Elections:
Purple Finger for Freedom
Enough said. Show your support for the people of Iraq!

Updated Links:
I have added some links to my favorite web comics:

megatokyo:
I've been following this story since early 2001. Over the years the writer and artist, Fred Gallagher, has managed to create a deep wonderful world of increadibly human characters.

Instant Classic:
This is by far the funniest webcomic I have ever come across. Just remember to bring your love of movies, and a big bucket of popcorn. It'll take some time to go through them all.

AppleGeeks:
The title says it all...also very funny.

I think that's it for this morning.
I've got a video shoot to do today..... thrill (rolleyes)

No comments: