Saturday, December 10, 2005

Welcome...

Here it is...again.
I've tried to do this blogging thing before but it became far too depressing and disjointed as it grew so I killed it. So now I'm back to share the oddities of my life between the monitors.

So what does that name mean anyway?
I do all sorts of video realted graphics stuf for a living, so naturally my work life revolves round digital video, video cards, motion design, non linear editing and the like. So that's one set of monitors. At home I enjoy goofing off online, and I love working on my computers, Nemu (mac mini) and Yagi (AMD64/Windows based PC). So that's another set of monitors.

However my favorite parts of life rest in between the monitors, with friends family, and all the people who run in and out of my life every day and that is what I want this to be about. Life between the monitors.

No comments: