Monday, January 01, 2007

Here it is in all it's glory 2007!!!!

I haven't blogged in a long time... at first it was the fact I thought I had nothing to say. Now I think it's just it's not organized enough to put together into words.

My head has been this swirling mess of thoughts for the last month, things I want to do, hobbies I want to take on, stuff I want to find out. True, life has been easy, but I can't remember a time when things seemed so wide open .

I've been reintroduced to old passions I thought were dead years ago. I've found that I'm still very much the same person I was 12 years ago just a few years older. I see that it is very easy to become self absorbed, you can see this by the sheer number of "I"s in this blog and this needs to be worked on.

There was a time that I thought I had no story. I used to disregard all the things that happened before I graduated High School. I felt what was there was broken beyond repair or use, but over the latter part of the last year I've learned that these broken pieces are the fundamental parts of who I am. And my walking, and sometimes running, from them did more harm than good. Maybe the fate of brokenness isn't to be put back together as it was, but rather be healed and put together as it should be, as it is. Always live in the present, for it is only place where we can experience eternity on earth.

Moving forward.

No comments: