Monday, January 08, 2007

Later that morning...

Back before Christmas, I was given a little daily Sodoku calendar. Who knew it was going to be such good day starter! Coffee and a puzzle, it's a great way to start a morning! Aside from all that, I continue on my normal day. I even have a scheduled show for today! Big W007 there!

The weekend was okay, I spent most of Saturday working on "mask tweening" at Ridgewood. It's like doing chroma key by hand. It would be easier if I could do it on a Cintiq. Not that would be a dream, After Effects on a Cintiq!
It was kinda nice working @ Ridgewood again, I like that mac system a lot. Yuki has her share of issues (kinda high maintenance), but in the end she is still a stable system, capable of some amazing stuff in the right hands. I just need to get a new VCR in there so I could have a real-time monitor again. I'd also like to clean up the station a bit. make it a little less "Office" and a little more "Editing Suite". But that's all down the road... IKEA run anyone?

1 comment:

Holly o:) said...

Mmmmm...Sudoku...I love it!