Thursday, January 11, 2007

Uh yeah, might as well keep it up!

Blah blah blah, not much to say, right now. Lady In The Water was a good movie. I will be buying it. I expect it to be in the 9.99 bin soon enough. It's nice to see a film maker making films for themselves and not some pre-determined demographic except the one that likes a good story.

Aonther good move I think everyone NEEDS to see. Secondhand Lions! I know it's got this "family friendly" rep, but seriously, this move is one of my top 5. Again it's a good story.

In the same catagory is Chocolat, this is another NEED to see movie. I just love the message, and the twist is one of those things that really hit me when I first saw it, and it still does. Actaully there about 4 or 5 twists in it, like any good story.

ANOTHER movie everyone needs to see is Saving Grace (the one made in 1984). It's old, it's imperfect, it's VERY hard to I find, but it could be considered one of the best "Christian" films ever made though it probably isn't considered Christian. And it is in my top 3 favorite movies. Again it's a good story. BTW I built a DVD of it if anyone wants to see it :)

No comments: